Anne Sophie Fedide
Master's Degree in Domestic Public Law (University of Paris II)
Master's Degree in management, negotiation and amicable conflict resolution (University of Paris V)
Certificate in labour mediation (University of Cergy-Pontoise)
Sworn in on January 1992
Anne-Sophie Fedide joined the firm in 1986 and became a partner in 2001.
She is a CNMA-registered mediator and has been trained in collaborative law:
- collective and individual labour disputes
- occupational health (stress, burn-out, disability, discrimination): upstream work with employers
- family conflicts (family businesses, divisions, inheritance, couples)
- judicial and conventional mediation
- She is in charge of private clients.
Her experience and her acute sense of listening enable Anne-Sophie Fedide to calm down conflictual situations in order to reach a pragmatic and secure solution to the difficulties presented to her.
- +33 1 44 29 71 71
French - English